Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-24-2010, 05:46 AM   #1
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle
Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
iRex iLiad v2 (UK) - 199 GBP, or bid on ebay!

I have put my iRex iLiad on ebay, in the hope of raising funds towards something a bit newer, faster and smaller!

Item is in near-perfect condition, with no scratches, scuffs or damage of any kind. Screen is clear and fully functional with no dark lines or permanent ghosting. Battery was replaced under warranty and is currently performing OK.

Comes in original packaging with carry case, power adaptor, travel hub, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180537225708

Competitively priced to sell - bidding starts at 100 GBP!

Can post to Europe or US if required.

Note that I am not a power ebayer - I just use it to get rid of my unwanted gadgets (e.g. the Samsung UMPC listed in my feedback) and buy a few odds and ends!

Last edited by Redfox; 07-24-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Redfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle
Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Gone - or at least, I have a buyer through ebay, so I am awaiting payment.
Redfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2010, 05:03 AM   #3
csabif
csabif began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PSP 505
irex v2

Is it really gone now?
Thx,
csabif is offline   Reply With Quote