Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 07:27 AM   #1
sunwillsetforyou
sunwillsetforyou began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 and Asus Eee Note Ea-800
EEE note EA-800 and Sony PRS-600 [Note-Taking]

Hello, I am High school student and I live in Thailand. I like to write science fictions with my hand writing and I don't want to waste paper for planning or solve mathematics problems.

EEE Note EA-800 [230$]
- Note-taking is the best
- 2 MP camera
- Music player
- Support PNG PDF...
- Browser
- It's still not to be brought, Next quarter of the year it will be in USA but still not in my country

For me I think the only thing that I picked this because Note-taking other features is poor

Sony PRS-600 [229.99$]
- Reading
- Handwriting (I think it's slow and I don't like it)
- and other features that I didn't write
- I can't buy it too

For me it's still not my point but it has better for other features

*In my country only few people that use e-reader so if I have to buy through ebay only and that may not support shipping

I most wanted Note-taking like this for long time but never to touch it because of no one import to my country

My question is
1. Which one should I buy?
2. Which way should I buy ebay or?

Sorry for my poor and bad english.

Thank you so much.

Last edited by sunwillsetforyou; 12-19-2010 at 07:37 AM.
sunwillsetforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
The irex I think had note taking, as does the entourage edge. Asus or eDge would probably be best since their software was built for note taking. I'm not sure about Irex.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2010, 07:01 AM   #3
sunwillsetforyou
sunwillsetforyou began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 and Asus Eee Note Ea-800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergi View Post
The irex I think had note taking, as does the entourage edge. Asus or eDge would probably be best since their software was built for note taking. I'm not sure about Irex.
Thank you, BTW entourage edg It's too expensive and no international shipping.

I would wait for Asus but still no way to buy it.

Kindle might be the only option for now.
sunwillsetforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #4
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Ahhh, check ebay, you never know, might be able to pick up one cheaper. Good luck!
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:13 AM   #5
hpkeong
Heavy eBook User
hpkeong began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V8, V3, Fujitsu Tablet PC, EEE PC
EA 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwillsetforyou View Post
Hello, I am High school student and I live in Thailand. I like to write science fictions with my hand writing and I don't want to waste paper for planning or solve mathematics problems.

EEE Note EA-800 [230$]
- Note-taking is the best
- 2 MP camera
- Music player
- Support PNG PDF...
- Browser
- It's still not to be brought, Next quarter of the year it will be in USA but still not in my country

For me I think the only thing that I picked this because Note-taking other features is poor

Sony PRS-600 [229.99$]
- Reading
- Handwriting (I think it's slow and I don't like it)
- and other features that I didn't write
- I can't buy it too

For me it's still not my point but it has better for other features

*In my country only few people that use e-reader so if I have to buy through ebay only and that may not support shipping

I most wanted Note-taking like this for long time but never to touch it because of no one import to my country

My question is
1. Which one should I buy?
2. Which way should I buy ebay or?

Sorry for my poor and bad english.

Thank you so much.

I have my EA 800 already. Good to be used for writing. NEVER compare to other Tablet. This is to REPLACE Note taking (paper).
Others...not so encouraged to buy.
hpkeong is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2011, 01:14 AM   #6
hpkeong
Heavy eBook User
hpkeong began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V8, V3, Fujitsu Tablet PC, EEE PC
One more thing...you can buy from global.pchome. com.tw but written in Chinese language. They ship to Asean with USD 10 delivery fee and paid by Paypal.
hpkeong is offline   Reply With Quote