Notices

Old 12-25-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
perler
Enthusiast
perler began at the beginning.

Device: perler
can't open .mobi converted from epub on paperwhite

hi,

I have problems loading some (free) ebooks, converted from epub to .mobi. are there limitations I should know about? I don't see a pattern yet and tried old an new formats. How should I proceed here?

PAT
perler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Convert to azw3 instead.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert