Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 12-09-2009, 02:04 AM   #1
Kirok
Enthusiast
Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iPaq
eBook Reader for Nokia N5730

I've just commited to a budget mobile phone plan that includes a Nokia N5730 mobile phone for a number of reasons - an external SD card slot, slightly larger screen, 3.5in headphone jack, it was free with the plan...

Now I have my fingers crossed that I can get an eBook reader to suit it.

Evidently it uses the symbian platform and besides the document viewer there seem to be two choices...

EBook for Nokia which is freeware and supports Palm DOC files (.prc & .pdb)and TCR documents, not sure if it works with the 5730 though

On MySymbian.com they mention eBook Mobile by m-internet.com which is $US29 and sure enough, it is listed as one of the compatible phones. Has anyone had any experience with it?

Any alternative suggestions? I can see mention of FbReader for Nokia, will this work with the Symbian OS?

Regards

K
Kirok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
Kirok
Enthusiast
Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Kirok writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iPaq
General Cell Phone aps

Just quickly, some more possibilities from general cell phone readers are...
Wattpad
ReadManiac
Booksinmyphone

Has anyone done a comparison of what these readers offer?

K
Kirok is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert