Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-10-2018, 02:37 AM   #1
LotusElise
LotusElise began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Wink Hi! Kobo Touch user here with some questions

Hello!

I recently bought a second-hand Kobo Touch (N905C) that wasn't working, but davidfor helped me bring it back to life, for which i am very thankful. I really enjoy reading with this Kobo!

Now I have another small issue. My Kobo keeps telling me it's storage space is full. It seems that when installing the new disk image onto its internal SD card, it filled all the space.
I can however put some books on it, but it won't complete updating because then it says it has no more room.

Also, i have an extra sd card (16G), but I guess it doesn't see it, because the e-reader still says it has no space. Do I have to format the sd card in a certain way?

And what's even more inconvenient, my laptop won't recognise the Kobo when I plug it in. I'm using a MacBook air. I tried different cables, restarting my laptop..

Sorry if I should have taken these questions to a different thread, but I didnt know where to start on this forum and this seemed like the right place!

If someone can give me some tips or point me in the right direction I will be very grateful!

Thanks, Elise
LotusElise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 04:28 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Elise and welcome to MobileRead.

You should post your question in our Kobo section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=223
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 04:35 AM   #3
LotusElise
LotusElise began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Thank you! I will do that
LotusElise is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo touch, sd cards not recognized, storage