Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
WikidPad

I think this program could be of interest to the writers in this forum. It is, mainly, a notepad program with offline-Wiki functionalities. What does it mean? Well, simply put, you just edit and navigate through it like any normal wiki, like Wikipedia's or this site own one's.

I find it very enhancing when I need to intertwine the characters of my flicks and check that the different characters' perspectives of the story are coherent with each other. For example, I'm writing a Batman fanfiction, with the characters being the ones you can imagine. So then, if the muses tickle me about Robin, for example, I can load off my inspiration on him, and then, clicking just one link, check if the new ideas which have come are compatible with the notes I have for Batman.

In the hopes that it can be helpful for you too, i would like to leave you with the main project page.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote