Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 01-06-2021, 06:30 AM   #1
mafein
mafein began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air
Creating Bookshelf in Form of a Folder

Dear All,

I want to have a library view in the form of folders, e.g. a Folder named "Engineering", a subfolder "Electromagnetics". I have tried CC Demo, but I could not manage it, is it possible to have such a library view on CC? Please see below picture:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Onyx_Boox/c..._boox_library/

I also have Moon+ Reader but I could not manage it there too, if somebody know I will appreciate how to do it.
mafein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 08:10 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafein View Post
I want to have a library view in the form of folders, e.g. a Folder named "Engineering", a subfolder "Electromagnetics". I have tried CC Demo, but I could not manage it, is it possible to have such a library view on CC? Please see below picture:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Onyx_Boox/c..._boox_library/
This works with Boox devices, but not with Calibre Companion.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2021, 03:12 PM   #3
Primus_Pilus
Supervillain Consultant
Primus_Pilus began at the beginning.

Device: BOOX 10.3, Kobo Aura ONE, Aura H2O
EDIT: So I've been playing around with this and wound up settling on MoonReader Pro with an intent to have my "bookshelves" be easily viewed and arranged.

I also use Kobo #myshelves for those book readers.

Created a column called #firstshelf : Column built from other column, behaves like tags.
Template - {#myshelves:'sublist(list_sort($, 0, ','), 0,1,',')'}

Configured the device to build this out. I like having all books in a series at the tops of my 'bookshelves' and so I made prefixes to make it look like that.

{#firstshelf}/{series:|!| - }{series_index:0>3s|| - }{author_sort} - {title}

Engineering/!Calculus Lessons - 001 - Schaum's Calculus 1.pdf

Set the sort by Storage Folder and the book covers will auto sort your series out for you as well based on their filenames.

Last edited by Primus_Pilus; 02-12-2021 at 10:52 AM.
Primus_Pilus is offline   Reply With Quote