Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-11-2021, 10:52 PM   #1
Sharad Oaykay
Sharad Oaykay began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile Hello From India

I am delighted to be a part of MobileReads Forum. I have been a voracious reader of paper back books - never kind of got the hang of eBooks as I did not understand how to handle the various readers, the various ebook formats.

I hope being a part of this forum will help me to learn all about eBooks and continue my journey of Happy Reading
Sharad Oaykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 07:11 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert