Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 06-30-2006, 05:03 PM   #1
DTM
Intentionally Left Blank
DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Update Percentage Figure

A minor point that I just noticed and assume is not intended. When Sunrise XP is updating, the percent completion shown in the title bar of the window runs past 100%. Specifically, it runs to 100% times the number of documents being updated. (If I'm updating 7 documents, it goes to 700%, etc.)

Not a biggie, but I thought I'd mention it.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:25 PM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Fixed in beta 10a.