Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-20-2019, 05:13 PM   #1
hartleyshc
hartleyshc began at the beginning.

Device: Nook 1st Gen, KT4, PW4, PW5-SE
Hide "up"(..) directory?

KOReader 2019.3 - Kindle KT4

I've created a folder named Library and I'm using the file explorer in Mosaic view.

Is there a way to hide the "up" directory (..)?
I've tried renaming the higher directory from Library to .Library. It hides it (obviously) but doesn't hide the ".." folder. Can't rename the ".." (obviously, its a basic linux command).

I would like my collection to just be the Book covers and everything is saved from my personal OPDS to this folder, and I really don't have any need to navigate other folders, although hiding the folder would be optimal so I can show hidden folders if ever needed.

If this isn't possible, then I guess this is a feature request.
hartleyshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 03:43 PM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I don't think that's currently an option.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 08:32 PM   #3
hartleyshc
hartleyshc began at the beginning.

Device: Nook 1st Gen, KT4, PW4, PW5-SE
Yeah, I did a deep dive on the software and even looked through the various lua configs.
Didn't see anything.

Its ok though, its just a minor aesthetic issue.
hartleyshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 08:36 AM   #4
Hyperlink1907
Hyperlink1907 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Heya, sorry for the necro, but after looking around both online and in the Koreader settings, I have found the setting that removes the up (...) square in the Home in mosaic and cover mode:

First, go to your HOME. From there, tap on the KOReader title that is centered top. > Settings > Home folder settings > activate Lock home folder
Hyperlink1907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 09:10 AM   #5
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
The same in Classic and Detailed list modes.
hius07 is online now   Reply With Quote