Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-29-2016, 02:32 PM   #1
rguion
Zealot
rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rguion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Kindle Paperwhite + Smartshell case, no ads, $75

Hi guys - I am selling a Kindle Paperwhite that I bought in March 2016, for $75 which will include free shipping to any US address (sorry cannot sell outside of US). My other requirement is that you can use PayPal for the transaction.

I recently bought a Voyage and don't need an extra Kindle. I took several photos of it to show you it's in great condition:

Flickr - Kindle Paperwhite

It is the same as this model on Amazon which regularly sells for $119 currently:
Kindle Paperwhite

Special Offers have been removed from this device! A $20 value.

In addition I am selling it with a Finite SmartShell case - see the Flickr album - which is a really nice old world map, similar to this one (but my cover image seems different and nicer):
Finite SmartShell

I will also include a charging cable (but no charging plug).

I have sold quite a bit of stuff on eBay, but I thought I would try here directly first for a week or so. Here is my eBay profile:
BayTripper Store on eBay

Last edited by rguion; 01-09-2017 at 07:53 PM. Reason: sold the device
rguion is offline   Reply With Quote