Notices

Old 05-19-2008, 07:14 AM   #1
Importing121
Importing121 began at the beginning.

Device: E-Book reader
Smile Importing

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help.

I am thinking of starting an online business which imports books from Spain, France and Italy (initially). What I want to know is, are there any importing laws I should be aware of?

Thanks for your help.

Importing121
Importing121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Try to stay away form having the pages interleaved with either marijuana or large denominations of money.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2008, 11:24 AM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Into which country are you importing them?

You had also better check on laws against obscene publications, encouraging racial hatred, and those governing books potentially useful to terrorists. Importing The Anarchist Cookbook may cause trouble, even if you have no intention of making a Molotov cocktail.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote