Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-05-2011, 07:02 AM   #1
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Thanking moderators

This is as good a place as any to ask a general MR Forum question. In the initial msg I keep forgetting to thank moderators or admins who do things for me like move or delete a post, delete a thread I started in which I suddenly realize my OP contains huge embarrassing blunders, etc. Is there any way to figure out who to thank using a private msg later when I remember I forgot to thank them initially? Would they welcome such a thanx or would it be a hassle to them?

I have a bad habit of clicking post or send buttons prematurely…

Edit. Oh no, not again. I just discovered the feedback area.

Last edited by unboggling; 08-05-2011 at 07:54 AM.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
You can simply click on "Report Post" to thank all the moderators. Generally we know who did what, and even if we don't, the one who actually did the work will know. In any case, it's always appreciated, but not necessary.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, thanks for past and future occasions.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hey, it's the only pay we get (thanks), so it's like gold bullion to us, but easier to carry. Unfortunately it can't be converted into teeth caps or oversized neck chains, but I tuck them all in my heart, blinging my ventricles with cheer when cheer is in short supply.

Which is to say, no it's certainly no hassle. It's way super appreciated to eleventy-out-of-ten happy points.

And if you call that thread you wanted deleted a "huge embarrassing blunder" then allow me to introduce to you my hilarious joke about unreliable mail service told to a customer who happened to be the the Manager of the largest mail distribution centre in Oz (and I already knew that, because it was written on his form).

Cheers,
Marc (ever-grateful for a liberal sense of humor in others )
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:58 PM   #5
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Could not agree more with unboggling's post. I'm a new guy here too and it is so obvious MR is a special place online not only because of the members but also because the mods work hard to keep things fun and engaging all while keeping the inevitable squabbles to a minimum.

Plus they taste great! [ahem...poohbear_nc...]

kudos people!
-les

Last edited by lestatar; 08-06-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: typo
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:53 PM   #6
unboggling
Wizard

Blinged ventricles is such a cool image. Nathan Brazil (Jack Chalker, Midnight at the Well of Souls) in Markovian form - an alien shaped and pulsating like a heart. Draped with contemporary bling.

Last edited by unboggling; 08-05-2011 at 11:57 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:26 AM   #7
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I too am a new guy here - so I'd also like to thank the mods for all their hard work through the ages .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:10 AM   #8
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
Could not agree more with unboggling's post. I'm a new guy here too and it is so obvious MR is a special place online not only because of the members but also because the mods work hard to keep things fun and engaging all while keeping the inevitable squabbles to a minimum.

Plus they taste great! [ahem...poohbear_nc...]

kudos people!
-les
[checking mod rule book: banning members for inappropriate dietary commentary ..... hmmm... index says "see under 'how to wallow in unlimited power'" ... looking for appropriate button on control panel .... *push*]

We do try our bestest!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:29 PM   #9
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
lols...Nice try Monsieur Chook. But my friend - you got no hands to push buttons.
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
lols...Nice try Monsieur Chook. But my friend - you got no hands to push buttons.
Must...resist...easy...joke.... Must...resist...easy...shot!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #11
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
He does it the same way as it is said to make a chicken install Debian - just put enough corn on the enter key
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote