Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-07-2017, 12:22 PM   #1
ReneeC
ReneeC began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Capacity of Calibre

Calibre has been instrumental in organizing and storing my ebooks.

I am wondering how I can find out what the capacity of Calibre is...how many books is the limit? Does anyone know?
ReneeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:10 PM   #2
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
I seems to me that it is only limited by the power, speed and storage capacity of your computer.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2017, 09:56 AM   #3
Krazykiwi
Zealot
Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krazykiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many random androids to list
There are several people around here who regularly run libraries with 100k+ books, if that helps.
Krazykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:14 AM   #4
ReneeC
ReneeC began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Thanks Krazy!
ReneeC is offline   Reply With Quote