Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-14-2009, 02:20 PM   #1
siskiyousummit
siskiyousummit began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, possibly Sony 600
Read same book on two Sonys?

My apologies if this question has been answered, but I didn't find anything after a rudimentary search.

I'm planning on getting two PRS-600s for Christmas - one for my wife and one for me. Without stripping the DRM, does anyone know if two Sony's can share the same account on a computer?

We often read the same books, and I'd like to just buy those books once!

Thanks in advance,

Jim
siskiyousummit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Absolutely. As long as you register both devices to the same account, you can share purchased books between the both devices.

The Sony Ebook software allows up to 6 devices/computers to be registered to a single account. In your situation you will be using 3 (1 computer and 2 Readers).
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert