Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
Baroness
ePub Fan
Baroness began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 5
How do I move my library to a new computer?

Hi!

I've tried moving my Calibre library to a different computer (Win 7 to Win 7) in the past, and I did something wrong; I ended up having to re-do my entire library. I just dragged and dropped the "Calibre Library" folder into itself.

My library is a lot bigger now, and I really don't want to have to re-do the entire thing again. When moving from a Win 7 laptop to OSX, how can I preserve my entire library, including metadata? I keep doing something wrong.
Baroness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:23 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....ter-to-another
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert