Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-10-2004, 06:02 AM   #1
sofene
sofene began at the beginning.

Device: ipaq h3970
Cannot open books anymore!

I recently did a hard reset on my pda. after restoring, handstory now reports "Cannot cerify the user authentication information." What do I need to do apart from redownloading the books to be able to open them again? I am using the basic (free) version.
sofene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 01:13 PM   #2
sofene
sofene began at the beginning.

Device: ipaq h3970
What a nice forum!

More than a full year and not one response.
sofene is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2005, 06:10 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
sofene, sorry about the lack of responses regarding your problem with HandStory. Your question must have been slipped by those here who are still using HandStory. One of our main HandStory guys, gvtexas, hasn't been active for some time. We will see if we can find someone else who volunteers to manage the HandStory forum for us!

If you have noticed, HandStory Basic has been abandoned by the developer a long time ago:
HandStory Suite Basic version is no longer available. Instead, we provide the 15-day Trial with no functional differences with the full version.
If you want to continue to use HandStory Suite 3.1 after the trial period, please purchase the full version of HandStory Suite 3.1.

HandStory Suite 3.1 is now available from Namo and you can test a trial for 15 days.

I recommend that you also try the alternatives, such as Plucker or iSilo. You will definitely get the best support for these apps in this community!

Greets
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote