Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-11-2009, 02:22 AM   #1
jscottbennett
jscottbennett began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
New Kindle2 user

Hi,

I'm new here and new to e-books. Just got my kindle2 about a month ago and am really loving it. I am into mystery, horror, thrillers, etc. I have purchased several books from Amazon, and also downloaded some of the free books. I look forward to reading lots of books on my kindle and will probably get a separate one for my wife (she reads even more than I do!)
jscottbennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:13 AM   #2
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hi jscottbennett and welcome to MobileRead!

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your Kindle! I got my Sony 505 a couple months ago and can't imagine life without it.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2009, 08:10 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi jscottbennett and welcome to MobileRead. Like Curly, I have a Sony and like it a lot.

I'm not addicted you understand. I could get along without it. I could! Okay, well maybe I couldn't. Okay, okay, I'm totally hooked!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #4
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome! Sounds like you both definitely need your own ereaders. (I don't like to share)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome It will definitely make life easier if you both have your own readers (assuming your wife likes them too! My hubby, strange man that he is, didn't get on with his Sony and sold it after about a month )
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert