Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-30-2010, 09:36 AM   #61
0x0x
0x0x began at the beginning.

Device: k3
I am also on a mac but this would be a wonderful feature for Calibre!

ps: I would like to try the application on my Windows machine if possible!

Last edited by 0x0x; 08-30-2010 at 09:39 AM.
0x0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #62
Blog Kindle
Addict
Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.Blog Kindle knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle 1/2/3/4/Touch/DX/Fire|PRS-600/350|Nook(color)|iPad|iPad2|EVO 4G
Excellent idea. That will surely be helpful to a lot of people!
Blog Kindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #63
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Has anyone heard from acolegate in the past few days? I sent an email as he requested, but I haven't received the test software or heard anything yet. Just curious.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:24 PM   #64
maxxim88
Enthusiast
maxxim88 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
The same answer like whitearrow, if someone have newest version ( v0.4) of Kindle Collection Manager pls send to my email: maxxim.gao88@gmail.com. thanks
maxxim88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #65
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
[deleted]

Last edited by whitearrow; 08-31-2010 at 01:54 PM.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 02:52 PM   #66
haroldgh
Enthusiast
haroldgh began at the beginning.

Device: kindle3
Yeah, no replies from the developer.

Can someone put it up for download somewhere like their public dropbox or megaupload?
haroldgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:54 PM   #67
emmad
Enthusiast
emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle WiFi
I've just got my kindle K3 and would love a copy. emmad at xtra dot co dot nz
emmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:35 PM   #68
rhodan2000
rhodan2000 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Has anyone news? Or is there someone who has the version 0.4?
rhodan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:03 PM   #69
acolegate
Kindle App Developer
acolegate is no ebook tyro.acolegate is no ebook tyro.acolegate is no ebook tyro.acolegate is no ebook tyro.acolegate is no ebook tyro.acolegate is no ebook tyro.acolegate is no ebook tyro.acolegate is no ebook tyro.acolegate is no ebook tyro.acolegate is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Kindle Collection Manager v0.4 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodan2000 View Post
Has anyone news? Or is there someone who has the version 0.4?
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay releasing version 0.4 - I've been really busy recently.

This week I will be sending out v0.4 to everyone who has PM'ed me with their email address.

Here are the new key features...
  • App now supports AZW, PRC TPZ and AZW1 files
  • App now checks for the Kindle before committing. It may have been ejected by Windows or just unplugged.
  • New "options" feature and dialogue.
    • Control whether folders expand automatically after being created
    • control whether collections are expanded automatically after being created
    • Switch between physical filename and metadata book title for DRM titles in files & collections
  • New look button bar

I've attached a couple of screenshots.

Best wishes

Adrian
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	v0.4.gif
Views:	784
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	57467   Click image for larger version

Name:	options.gif
Views:	665
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	57468  
acolegate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:17 PM   #70
TomF
Kindle Enthusiast
TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3G Graphite, Kindle Fire
Great! I'm glad that you were able to support .azw. When I used it on my new K3 a lot of the books were missing because of that. Looking forward to v.04!
TomF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:08 AM   #71
maxxim88
Enthusiast
maxxim88 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
great, thank you for great app Acolegate
maxxim88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:33 AM   #72
chickentaste
chickentaste began at the beginning.

Device: none
This is starting to sound really great, especially since my K3 just arrived yesterday. Could I have a look at the new version? I've just pm'd you. Thanks.
chickentaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:31 AM   #73
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Thanks Adrian - now that the azw format is supported, I'm all good to go with my shiny new K3 - just waiting for a new MCover case to be released before I sell my old K2i.

I'll look out for your message on my gmail as before.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:38 AM   #74
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
I would love to be a part of the testing if you still need people. I think this program is exactly what many have been waiting for. Let me know. Thanks for the hard work!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:46 PM   #75
tomei
tomei began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Does this program not work with windows 7 x64? I have the kindle 3 plugged in but when I start the program it says the kindle is not found.
tomei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collection manager, collections, kindle, kindle 2, kindle 3, kindle dx, manager