Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 06:02 AM   #61
Wiert
Wiert began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
Image Clara HD

Hi davidfor,

Could you please forward me aan image of the se care for the Clara HD?

I need to change serial numbers in the image? See if I’m capable...

I did make an image myself, but it doesn’t seem to work. The kobo gives me a blank screen only.

@ttjon, any luck with the installation with XCsoar?

Thanks, wiert
Old 05-07-2019, 07:04 AM   #62
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

Have you done a manual factory reset?

You can set the serial number in the image using a binary editor. It is at offset x200.
Advert
Old 05-08-2019, 03:58 PM   #63
ionutz76
ionutz76 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Thank you very much David!

Now my e-reader is working again with a new SD card… 32GB…
All the best!
Old 05-09-2019, 04:33 AM   #64
Wiert
Wiert began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.

Have you done a manual factory reset?

You can set the serial number in the image using a binary editor. It is at offset x200.
Hi David,
Image worked great, no need to update any serial numbers.
Kobo up and running again!Thanks

(I tried a factory reset but screen stayed completely blank in the process. )

Cheers
Old 06-29-2019, 03:23 AM   #65
roberlamerma
roberlamerma began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Same situation here :-(
Can someone please send me the Clara HD sd card image?

Thanks!
Advert
Old 06-29-2019, 04:16 AM   #66
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:13 PM   #67
fabrsav
fabrsav began at the beginning.

Hi, I need the image too.. I can't find it on the Internet and I desperately need it, my Kobo Clara HD is stuck in a restoring loop. I have an exam in ten days and I used it to study! Thank you in advance.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:35 PM   #68
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:19 AM   #69
simontheu
simontheu began at the beginning.

Hi,

I have managed to bring some life back into my Kobo Clara HD, but I need a copy of the image again if possible. Is it possible to get a link please?
Old 07-10-2019, 06:04 AM   #70
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-21-2019, 08:32 AM   #71
wolkenjaeger
wolkenjaeger began at the beginning.

Joining the bandwagon

I also had XCSoar running, but tried to use the USB feature - note to self: use Nickel to connect. Anyways, factory reset was unsucessful, thus requesting the image as well.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-21-2019, 08:46 AM   #72
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-27-2019, 08:50 AM   #73
gizuy
gizuy began at the beginning.

"Hi, I need the image too.. I can't find it on the Internet and I desperately need it, my Kobo Clara HD is stuck in a restoring loop."

Same here. Thank you.
Old 07-28-2019, 01:17 AM   #74
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #75
KCHD11
KCHD11 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizuy View Post
"Hi, I need the image too.. I can't find it on the Internet and I desperately need it, my Kobo Clara HD is stuck in a restoring loop."

Same here. Thank you.
Same here. Please send me an image, thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue