Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-16-2020, 09:17 PM   #1
duluoz
Newsbeamer dev
duluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Voyage
Github - proposed changes to LiveMint recipe to add more RSS feeds

The built in Live Mint recipe is missing some of the key RSS feeds - I've made a change to the github recipe - please have a look

Thanks
Jamie
duluoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 12:53 AM   #2
gourav
gourav doesn't littergourav doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 7th Gen
The livemint RSS feed doesn't really seem to be working anymore. I checked a couple of sections and the articles which appear in the feed are very old. It needs a completely new recipe which doesn't use the RSS feed.
gourav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 10:24 PM   #3
duluoz
Newsbeamer dev
duluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheeseduluoz can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gourav View Post
The livemint RSS feed doesn't really seem to be working anymore. I checked a couple of sections and the articles which appear in the feed are very old. It needs a completely new recipe which doesn't use the RSS feed.
The livemint recipe works fine. It needed the main news RSS feed adding, which it now has. Problem is that livemint haven't been updating several of the current feeds. The news feed covers most of what's on the website and is good now.
duluoz is offline   Reply With Quote