Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-08-2024, 10:41 AM   #1
Moonlit Sky
Moonlit Sky began at the beginning.

Device: Windows (Calibre viewer), iPad (Marvin)
Sending books to device in multiple formats

In my Calibre library, I sometimes have the same book in multiple formats.

I've got my phone's configuration arranged such that Calibre is supposed to send EPUB, PDF, and CBZ files to the phone when I hit the "send to device" button.

However, when it does, it seems to send only one format per book. EPUB if it exists; PDF if and only if EPUB doesn't exist; CBZ if and only if neither EPUB nor PDF exist.

I don't want this behavior. I want to send all files-of-those-three-formats which are present. For instance, if I've got a book in both EPUB and PDF, I want to send both of those, rather than just the EPUB; if I've got it in PDF and CBZ, I want to send both of those, rather than just the PDF; et cetera.

Is there currently any way to make Calibre do this?

Last edited by Moonlit Sky; 02-08-2024 at 10:43 AM.
Moonlit Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 11:22 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Save to Disc (must be configured. Preferences:saving to disc).

Can do that. Just not quite as simple as connect (device detected), Click.
You will need to select the Where to put the files (you can set up the template while in Preferences)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert