Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-31-2021, 01:05 PM   #1
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Project Hail Mary

Just finished Project Hail Mary, Andy Weir's latest book. I enjoyed it. Interesting technique of jumping back and forth in time. It was similar to the Martian in feel. The ending was unexpected, but interesting. I did like Artemis, but this had a very different feel than Artemis had.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 03:26 PM   #2
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Artemis bored me. Is this better?
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 03:47 PM   #3
CBG
CBG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CBG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CBG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CBG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CBG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CBG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CBG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CBG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CBG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CBG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CBG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Libra
I am right in the middle of it, and loving it -as I did The Martian. It really is a clever story.
CBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 04:20 PM   #4
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
I've been eagerly waiting for it, it's on my hold list. Have heard it's good!
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 05:37 PM   #5
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Just finished it. Found myself looking forward to the chance to pick it up.
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 12:14 PM   #6
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
Artemis bored me. Is this better?
Better? Well, it's different. It's much more like the Martian than Artemis. I liked all three, so I don't know if I'm the one to answer if it's better.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote