Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-29-2024, 06:30 AM   #1
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Which calibre plugin for the InkPad Color 3

Hi,

I'm just setting up my new InkPad Color 3, which is model PB743K3. Or at least it mounts as /Volumes/PB743K3 on my Mac.

Which device plugin should I use in Calibre 7.9.0? I've chosen "PocketBook 360+" because 743 is greater than 360 but there are several other choices. Some are possibly for Android models. It is a bit of a crapshoot.

The option I've chosen causes Calibre's bottom status bar to claim "Connected Diva HD", which seems odd. It has successfully added a few pubs to the Books subdirectory though, and I can see their covers in all their glorious 4096 colours.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote