Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-19-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
SeanAustin
SeanAustin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
ECHO's Revenge - YA Science Fiction

Hello Mobile Read!

I just wanted to stop by and introduce my first novel in the ECHO's Revenge series. My main goal behind the ECHO's Revenge is to target video gamers with a face pace thriller, just like the video games they play!

Blurb:

The entire gaming community is in awe of fourteen-year-old Reggie who can take just minutes to destroy the bloodthirsty monster, ECHO-6, in the bestselling video game, ECHO’S Revenge. Reggie can’t wait to test himself against the game’s new and improved monster.

But there’s a glitch in the new release. The manufacturer releases a live version of the monster into the real world and now a 35-foot tall extreme predator clad in impenetrable armor with the power to shape-shift and turn invisible is hunting down every elite gamer who ever defeated it in previous versions. One by one, elite ECHO gamers are disappearing. And now, ECHO-7 is after him.

Reggie fears that the monster will also go after his younger brother Jeremy who’s been steadily racking up plenty of monster-kill points himself. Determined to keep him safe, Reggie hatches a plot to destroy the monster and save fellow gamers. But can he figure out how to make his gaming instincts work in the real world?

Echo’s Revenge delivers non-stop, adrenaline-pumping action with a hero who is learning that it takes action to bridge the gap between fantasy and the real world—and that family loyalty is sometimes the trickiest game of all.

-Sean
SeanAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #2
SeanAustin
SeanAustin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
I wanted to let you all know that I slashed ECHO's Revenge Kindle Price to $0.99! It will be available for only a few days till December 6, so make sure you download a copy. If you're looking for an action adventure for a teen or video gamer, this book will keep them entertained from beginning to end!

The direct link to ECHO's Revenge is on my first post of the thread.

Hope you all enjoy!
SeanAustin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book for boys, science fiction, teen fiction, ya thriller, young adult