Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-02-2014, 12:24 AM   #1
hannahi
Addict
hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Google Nexus phone, Sony PRS-300
Has anyone encountered this error message when checking out via Overdrive?

There are ebooks that I had on hold a the Hennepin County Library Overdrive site. However when I log in to my account I get the following error message : Please check out your items at the circulation desk. I had my husband check his account also and he had the same error message. The library is closed today for the holiday so I can't contact anyone. Have you had the same error message? I wonder if it's a glitch in our accounts or just generally a problem with Overdrive. I'm all paid up on my account in terms of fines and my husband owes less than the amount that they would block access to ebooks. In the meantime, has anyone seen this error message before?
hannahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:55 AM   #2
Technosquid
Technosquid began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablet
Not just you. I had the same problem on Hennepin County Library's Overdrive site, and through the magical power of google, I found your post. Thanks for confirming it's not just me.
Technosquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2014, 03:59 AM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahi View Post
There are ebooks that I had on hold a the Hennepin County Library Overdrive site. However when I log in to my account I get the following error message : Please check out your items at the circulation desk.
Have you successfully checked out ebooks before? The reason I ask is because you have to be a Hennepin County resident in order to check out downloadable content.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:34 AM   #4
Technosquid
Technosquid began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablet
The problem has ended for me. I have access to my account again.
Technosquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:32 AM   #5
hannahi
Addict
hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Google Nexus phone, Sony PRS-300
Thanks--everything seems to be back to normal now
hannahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert