Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-25-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Off-Topic: Police report for Griffonwing

Alert: Griffonwing, I know your parrot has been missing (from your picture). You may want to give the police in Portsmouth, N.H. a call.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll...966/-1/FOSNEWS

MLH
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Feel same, people or Portsmouth and surrounding communities... My 'parrot' is safe and secure, locking in his cage with iron bars....

..which, I have just noticed, have been sheared off. *sigh*
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #3
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Thumbs up I have called the police in Portsmouth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Feel same, people or Portsmouth and surrounding communities... My 'parrot' is safe and secure, locking in his cage with iron bars....

..which, I have just noticed, have been sheared off. *sigh*
Dear Griffonwing and emellaich:

In in effort to spur some peace, I have offered to send a Pocket PRO free of charge to the Portsmouth police if they will call off the witch hunt against Griffonwing.

Much to my surprise they accepted the offer but insisted on Fuscia Pink!! They wanted it to match their new uniforms.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:30 PM   #4
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
This is Chief of Police Grif..er.. Harvey Wallsmacker. You can send the new unit to a different location to my.. *ahem* superior officer. But make it a Black one instead, as he already ordered a slate bl.. er.. *ahem*
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote