Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you use this new library app?
Yes 8 57.14%
No 2 14.29%
Maybe - with extra features 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2012, 02:46 AM   #1
mrspaceman
Lurker in the Dark
mrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to beholdmrspaceman is a marvel to behold

Device: Asus Transformer Prime, Sony PRS-T1, HTC Sensation
New Homescreen

I am going to get my library app running on a nook soon.
have a look :

http://code.google.com/p/sonyprst1home/

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=155911

My question is: would you use it?
mrspaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
mavek
mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mavek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
Hi, is still in development? coz' i like it much but i miss some features like calibre tags
mavek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert