Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-18-2019, 09:51 AM   #61
foobnix
Connoisseur
foobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it is

Device: Librera PRO - 50% OFF - Black Friday
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermitical View Post
I try to choose the Ebook folder I have created in Dropbox as a "Folder to Scan" I get an "Incorrect value" message?
The library supports only folders on the sd card, not possible to add a cloud folder to the library. You can use thirparty apps to sync Dropbox to some folder on sd card and then add it to Librera library
foobnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 09:52 AM   #62
foobnix
Connoisseur
foobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it isfoobnix knows what time it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderose View Post
1) As for MiXplorer Pro, it now does open Tiff files in Librera. However, the names of these files are not displayed on top of the document. Instead of, for instance, a name like "Computer - Librera - Tiff", it would say: "-1386452203.tif". Opening the same Tiff files with ES File Explorer or Total Commander, the names are correctly displayed.
Please try 8.1.269 the 1) problem should be fixed.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:47 AM   #63
Incanus
Incanus
Incanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litter

Device: Boyue Likebook T80D
Question Calibre Tags on Librera

Hello:

I've got the pro version.

If I backup my Calibre Lybrary folder on an SD Card, what can I do to use Calibre tags as Librera tags?

Awaiting your kind reply,

[INCANUS]

Last edited by Incanus; 11-05-2019 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Refining question semantics
Incanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 10:26 AM   #64
foobnix
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus View Post
Hello:
If I backup my Calibre Lybrary folder on an SD Card, what can I do to use Calibre tags as Librera tags?[INCANUS]
Yes, Librera extracts all Calibre meta from the books: corer, author, title, genre, keywords(tags), series, etc.
If something is not extracted you can contact me, I will fix in the dayli beta.librera.mobi
Old 11-28-2019, 09:19 AM   #65
foobnix
Connoisseur

======================================
Librera PRO - 50% OFF - Black Friday 2019 - Discount
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pro.pdf.reader
Old 11-28-2019, 09:44 AM   #66
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by foobnix View Post
Librera PRO - 50% OFF - Black Friday 2019 - Discount
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pro.pdf.reader
Thanks. Just purchased it. Strange though on my Samsung 8” Tab it says may not be compatible with my device, yet when I go to Google Play on my iPad it lists my Tab as being compatible.

To do text to speech, will I have to download anything else?

Thanks
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 09:54 AM   #67
foobnix
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I go to Google Play on my iPad it lists my Tab as being compatible.
Maybe I didn't add optimized screenshots for Tab on Google Play. Need to check ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
To do text to speech, will I have to download anything else?
Just install any TTS Voice, for example, Google Text-to-Speech
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...le.android.tts
Old 11-29-2019, 08:59 AM   #68
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by foobnix View Post
Maybe I didn't add optimized screenshots for Tab on Google Play. Need to check ...

Just install any TTS Voice, for example, Google Text-to-Speech
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...le.android.tts
I can't get the TTS to work. It moves like it is working, but no sound is coming out. I get TTS in other Apps, so don’t think there is a problem with my device.

Edited to add. Never mind. Problem was between chair and device.

Last edited by sadievan; 11-29-2019 at 11:51 AM.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 09:30 AM   #69
foobnix
Connoisseur

Please find Reference mode (referring number to the paragraph, like in “Calibre Viewer”) in the new beta.librera.mobi
wiki http://librera.mobi/wiki/faq/reference-mode-calibre/

Last edited by foobnix; 12-02-2019 at 09:34 AM.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:09 PM   #70
arato
arato began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello!

Version: 8.2.17 (111)
Phone: Galaxy S7 edge

I purchased the pro version of Librera a while ago. I am satisfied with it, the best ebook reader I've ever used. But the app sometimes crashes (I don't really see a pattern when and why), mainly when there are pdf-s in a playlist and I try to switch between them. The app crashes, this would not bother me really, but the thing is when I reopen the app and the pdf in the playlist, there are some pages that are missing: #crash is written on a grey background. I find a solution to make the pages appear again: I switch to double page view, then it is rendered again. But this issue is somewhat frustrating, can you recommend a way to display them in single page view? (tried to delete the cache, readd the pdf to the playlist, not working).

Last edited by arato; 12-02-2019 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Added device type
arato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:46 PM   #71
gobrien
gobrien began at the beginning.

Device: Android
When I receive a phone call while I'm listening to a book through TTS, I have to let the call go to voice mail because I can't do anything to pause the book. I have a Galaxy S10, and when the screen is off and I get a call, the screen comes on and the call is full screen. I can't swipe, click, or do anything, which means that if I answer, the book keeps reading while the person is on the phone and I have to fiddle with it to turn the book off before I can hear what they are saying. Is there any way around this?
gobrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:54 PM   #72
gobrien
gobrien began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Edit on my previous post: I have "Pause on incoming calls..." turned on, but it doesn't seem to work, are there permissions that need to be turned on? I can't seem to find them.
gobrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 06:27 AM   #73
Xwang
Connoisseur
Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've just installed librera from f-droid, but I would like to disable the zoom made with the two fingers.
I've tried the lock button, but it does nothing when reading a pdf file.
Is there something that I'm missing?
Xwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 12:16 PM   #74
Incanus
Incanus
Incanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litterIncanus doesn't litter

Device: Boyue Likebook T80D
Question Calibre Metadata on Librera

Question:

How does one set up Librera to use Calibre metadata (title, author, series, series index, tags) if each come of the e-book files with a .opf file? That is, disregarding (ignoring) metadata that may be embedded in the e-book file itself.

Awaiting your kind reply,

[INCANUS]

Last edited by Incanus; 03-22-2020 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Additional redaction for clarifying purposes
Incanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:50 AM   #75
foobnix
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus View Post
How does one set up Librera to use Calibre metadata (title, author, series, series index, tags) if each come of the e-book files with a .opf file?
[INCANUS]
Added to the new beta.librera.mobi "Use Calibre metadata.opf" (Enabled by default)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-2020-03-23-14-46-40.png
Views:	353
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	177871