Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-08-2011, 03:25 AM   #1
RainIntoRainbows
RainIntoRainbows began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini, NOOK Color, NOOK Classic, Kobo WiFi
Book Details Pane Missing

(I apologize if this is in the wrong forum or has already been addressed. I have searched without success to find an answer.)

This evening while working with my books in Calibre, my cat walked across my computer. Next thing I knew, my book details pane was GONE! I have tried everything possible, searched, etc. and cannot figure out where on earth it has gone and how to get it back.

I'm guessing it's probably something simple, but it's beyond me. If anyone could help, you will have my utmost appreciation. (Sorry, you can't have my cat! )
RainIntoRainbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:39 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Click the book icon in the bottom right corner next to Jobs or grab the yellow line and drag it toward the center or if Windows click shift-alt-d.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-08-2011 at 03:42 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2011, 03:44 AM   #3
RainIntoRainbows
RainIntoRainbows began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini, NOOK Color, NOOK Classic, Kobo WiFi
Wow, that was quick! Thank you SO much!!
RainIntoRainbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 02:41 AM   #4
Stridr
Stridr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Thanks, the information is still good!
Stridr is offline   Reply With Quote