Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-17-2019, 05:04 PM   #1
idollar
idollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle
PW4 5.11.2 jailbreak ?

Hello,

Some two months ago I received my first kindle PW4.
I believe (I am not sure) that it came with a 5.11.2.
If I remember correctly I downgrade it and ended up with a 5.10.1.3 jailedbreak

Today I received a new PW4 for my wife. It is a 5.11.2. (stupid me, I forgot to wait until the black Friday).
I cannot remember what I did with the other one. I have been browsing the forum for hours without any result.
Can someone tell me if it is possible to jailbreak a PW4 running 5.11.2 ?

Many thanks in advance

i$
idollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 05:33 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@idollar: No.

(I think we need a "make the stickies glow bright pink in Comic Sans" option, like in the 90's.)
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2019, 07:45 PM   #3
idollar
idollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheeseidollar can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@idollar: No.

(I think we need a "make the stickies glow bright pink in Comic Sans" option, like in the 90's.)
my memory has then failed me again, the first kindle could not be in 5.11.2

Thanks a lot
idollar is offline   Reply With Quote