Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 07-07-2020, 02:57 PM   #751
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
The certainly is an edit function. It is called edit.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 03:39 AM   #752
Bratken
Connoisseur
Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boyue Likebook Mimas
Man, when you have 30 pages in your notebook, editing is almost impossible. If you want to select area to copy/rotate, it will take around 5 minutes to complete selection and get into editing mode. If you are finally able to select some text and try to move it - it will move so slow and be very unresponsive.
Bratken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:29 AM   #753
Bratken
Connoisseur
Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.Bratken can teach chickens to fly.

Also someone said that in August we can get update with Android 8
Old 08-08-2020, 06:09 AM   #754
gunnm
Connoisseur
gunnm began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW(2018), Boyue T103D.
I lost hope of getting that. Maybe some minor fixes but maybe 2 or 3 more updates and no more. They stopped designing new hardware, the alita was release over 1 year now. All they care about is his best selling the Mars and that's it.
gunnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 06:32 PM   #755
Merithyn
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnm View Post
I lost hope of getting that. Maybe some minor fixes but maybe 2 or 3 more updates and no more. They stopped designing new hardware, the alita was release over 1 year now. All they care about is his best selling the Mars and that's it.

If you believe this then we will get 8.1 in two weeks... but I guess it's hard to believe it that this time they will keep the deadline...
Old 08-18-2020, 09:23 AM   #756
gunnm
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merithyn View Post

If you believe this then we will get 8.1 in two weeks... but I guess it's hard to believe it that this time they will keep the deadline...
I dont see this twet anymore. At the end of july they said 15 august for Mars and still nothing. Maybe for december At this pace.
Old 08-21-2020, 01:48 AM   #757
rubensa
rubensa could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rubensa could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rubensa could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rubensa could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rubensa could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rubensa could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rubensa could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rubensa could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rubensa could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rubensa could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rubensa could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Quote:
I dont see this twet anymore. At the end of july they said 15 august for Mars and still nothing. Maybe for december At this pace.
That's cause it is now available...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2020-08-21 07-44-36.png
Views:	408
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	181475
rubensa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 05:53 AM   #758
gunnm
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubensa View Post
That's cause it is now available...

Attachment 181475
Oh nice, I hope it doesn't have that many bugs.
Old 08-22-2020, 12:57 PM   #759
Bratken
Connoisseur

Mars got new Android. In short - people say that nothing special
Old 09-25-2020, 10:11 AM   #760
Maginus
Maginus began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20 (1st edition)
Notes getting wiped

I'm now experiencing yet another function-breaking bug. It has stopped being able to read all of my notebooks! I took a look at the data folder within the notes folder and it is full of BOYUENOTE-files so I'm assuming this is an issue with reading/showing the notes rather than the note data getting wiped. Not quite sure what happened but it suddenly just showed "no notes here" I then rebooted and it started showing the standard template notebooks (The ones that show up when the device is new). Anyone here experienced a similar issue?

Thanks
Maginus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 04:10 AM   #761
Bratken
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maginus View Post
I'm now experiencing yet another function-breaking bug. It has stopped being able to read all of my notebooks! I took a look at the data folder within the notes folder and it is full of BOYUENOTE-files so I'm assuming this is an issue with reading/showing the notes rather than the note data getting wiped. Not quite sure what happened but it suddenly just showed "no notes here" I then rebooted and it started showing the standard template notebooks (The ones that show up when the device is new). Anyone here experienced a similar issue?

Thanks
Try this
1) Move notes directory (/sdcard/notes) from Mimas to your PC
2) Reboot Mimas
3) Move notes back where they were
4) Reboot Mimas
And, of course, check if notes directory really is not empty
Old 10-01-2020, 03:27 AM   #762
pantale
pantale began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mimas
Hi,

I've been using the Mimas tablet for over a year now, but I have a feeling that it's not going to last...

In fact, I have ordered the Boox Max Lumi, and when it will be here, I think it will definitely replace the Mimas in my professional activity and will only be used as a reading device.

Olivier
pantale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 10:40 AM   #763
gunnm
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantale View Post
Hi,

I've been using the Mimas tablet for over a year now, but I have a feeling that it's not going to last...

In fact, I have ordered the Boox Max Lumi, and when it will be here, I think it will definitely replace the Mimas in my professional activity and will only be used as a reading device.

Olivier
I been with my mimas 1 year also, and besides a problem with light and the after service is still working good.
What did you notice in your device?

Last edited by gunnm; 10-01-2020 at 10:44 AM.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:21 AM   #764
pantale
pantale began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mimas
Quote:
I been with my mimas 1 year also, and besides a problem with light and the after service is still working good.
What did you notice in your device?
Honestly, I have little to reproach the Mimas for. If I change the tablet for my work, it's only a question of size. Working on PDFs on a 13.3 inch screen will be easier for me than on a 10 inch screen. After 50 years, the view goes down and you prefer larger things.

Olivier
pantale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 04:05 AM   #765
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantale View Post
Honestly, I have little to reproach the Mimas for. If I change the tablet for my work, it's only a question of size. Working on PDFs on a 13.3 inch screen will be easier for me than on a 10 inch screen. After 50 years, the view goes down and you prefer larger things.

Olivier
Do you mean you were able to put notes into pdfs without problems? I thought likebooks weren't reliable for that task

Enviado desde mi Mi Max mediante Tapatalk
viceant is online now   Reply With Quote