Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #1
08GibsonExplorer
08GibsonExplorer began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Kobo didn't turn on

Twice now my Kobo would not turn on. When I first tried a green light turned on briefly and then turned off but nothing else happened. I kept trying to turn it on and nothing would happen, no lights turning on at all. I then tried again a few minutes later and it suddenly works. Battery was more then half way full both times.
My firmware is at 1.9.9.
Is this a known issue or a problem with my Kobo?
08GibsonExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
Pistos
Connoisseur
Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Touch
I've never seen this, but I rarely turn mine off. I always use the sleep mode.
Pistos is offline   Reply With Quote