Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Smile Special promotion coming again!

Dear All:

Astak will announce later this week that on April 3 (Saturday morning at 12:01 a.m. PDT) for TWO (2) weeks we will be enclosing a FREE Mighty Bright Mini-Flex LED eBook Reader Light with any of our three current models: EZ Reader Basic, Pocket PRO, Mentor Lite!! This will be limited to the first 500 sold!

We did this once before with fantastic results. People loved the Mini-Flex and they loved that it gave 24 hours of continuous use before the batteries need to be replaced (available at most any drug store). Do you read in bed? This is the deal for you!!

The lite is a clip-on and clips to the case. It has a goose-neck so you can flex it into any position that you like the best. On April 17, 2010, at midnight, this offer will disappear forever... or when we have sold 500 devices (whichever comes first).
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
It is now official!! A great time to purchase Astak product!

Dear all:

Our PM has given the full go-ahead on offering the Mighty Bright Mini-Flex with any of our three present eBook Readers: EZ Reader Basic, Pocket Pro, Mentor Lite! The free-inclusion of the light will apply to all orders starting 12:01 a.m. on April 3 and running until midnight on April 17, 2010!! This applies to the first 500 to purchase as we do have only 500 of the lights!

Just order like normal on: www.theEZreader.com (Domestic) or: www.astak.com for International and we will include one in the device box until they are all gone. We expect 500 will be enough to get all the way through the two weeks!

This applies to all colors of the Pocket PRO. You will NOT see this on the website!! Just order like normal and it will be included!! The lite is in silver color so it will work with any color of device. The batteries last for 24 straight hours of use and can be easily replaced. The LED lite itself will last 100,000 hours. To put that into real terms... that is going to be about 50,000 days of bedside reading!!

Please... wait until the promo starts on April 3. Early orders will NOT get the light!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Astak is so cool! Hopefully anyone who is fluctuating between the Sony Pocket and the Pocket Pro will be swayed to the Pocket Pro through this deal. This almost makes me wish I'd waited to order mine. Almost... but not quite. I've really enjoyed mine the past month, and wouldn't trade the time I've enjoyed reading for a light.
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:35 PM   #4
Freddy Bastiat
Freddy Bastiat is on a distinguished road

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
I would have ordered the PP days ago, but once I saw this post from Robert...now I have to wait!!! If I get killed in an accident before 12:00 a.m. Saturday, Astak will have missed out on a sale .

There's still a chance I may decide to get the PLUS model when it comes out, but I'm about 95% sure I'll buy the PP on Saturday A.M. and get the free light. (I'd rather just have free shipping BTW). But I'll take the extra value either way...thanks Astak.

I'm excited to try reading on one of these devices at any rate.
Freddy Bastiat is offline   Reply With Quote