Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-21-2019, 10:17 AM   #1
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Inkpad 3 - Is there a trick to make the light shine brighter?

The light on my Inkpad 3 Pro is considerable lower than the light my Kobos had. I crank the volume up to max and while reading I still try to make it brighter, only to find it is already on 100%.

Is there a trick to make it shine brighter? I searched the Internet for an answer and found out they make the Pocketbooks duller to save on battery. I don't need to save battery, I don't mind reloading it more often, I just want it to be brighter!

I'd really love if somebody knew if there is some tweak to the firmware that would do the trick!
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote