Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-13-2020, 11:53 AM   #226
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Faust View Post
No. I already tried it.
OK. then perhaps some update is needed for android 9
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 07:59 AM   #227
cincila
cincila began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino shine 3
would this work on tolino shine 3 ?

Right now I use NO launcher but as soon as I enter stock tolino system app it ovrrides everything and I need to restart my tolino to get back to launcher. Is it possible to get back to this launcher without restarting device, in other words is there and "drawing over other apps" that is not too agressive , but a simple bottun to use to get back to launcher.

Thanks in advance
cincila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 12:48 PM   #228
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincila View Post
would this work on tolino shine 3
Yes, but you doesnt need a Launcher, but an app switcher.
The Tolino app must start.
Look for OneToucher and setup it, that it starts at boot and boot into Tolino app.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 10-26-2021 at 12:50 PM.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 03:05 PM   #229
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:

Right now I use NO launcher but as soon as I enter stock tolino system app it ovrrides everything and I need to restart my tolino to get back to launcher. Is it possible to get back to this launcher without restarting device, in other words is there and "drawing over other apps" that is not too agressive , but a simple bottun to use to get back to launcher.

Thanks in advance
Maybe try this:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=320940

Also some people use Nova launcher (on a nook).
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 03:59 PM   #230
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
Maybe try this:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=320940

Also some people use Nova launcher (on a nook).
Nothing helps - you need an app switcher
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 10:41 PM   #231
juice33
juice33 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
You can always ZIP the APK and attach it to the first post in this thread.
juice33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 05:00 AM   #232
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Quote:

Thanks in advance
In the Nook Simple Touch I used an app called Button Savior for that, gives you a floating button with some options, among then a home button.
Should be available on the Playstore (or you can probably find the apk on something like apkpure or similar).
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 01:21 PM   #233
Shagbark
Shagbark began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simpletouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
I think you just tap on the apk just like any other. This is how it worked on the Nook ST.
What do you mean, "tap on the apk"?
On the Nook? I don't even have a listing of the files on my Nook, nor do I know how to transfer the file to my Nook.
On my desktop? APK isn't a recognized filetype there.
Shagbark is offline   Reply With Quote