Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 01-28-2008, 05:11 AM   #1
Raoul
Raoul began at the beginning.

Device: cybook
replacement battery arrived

FYI: my replacement battery arrived just now.

I read here some bashing of bookeen regarding their customer service, delivery and response. I have to contradict. My emails have been answered promptly, the shipments (around x-mas times) were even speedier than expected and promises (replacement battery) were kept.

For my part I am very happy with the company and also very happy with the product.

Raoul
Raoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
Striking Claw
Enthusiast
Striking Claw doesn't litterStriking Claw doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3, ILiad, HP hx4700
Strange I haven't heard anything about my replacment battery and missing cover. When I got my Cybook in December the accompanying sheet mentioned a delivery until end of january, which as of today is obviously no longer possible. I didn't get any notification at all, that they will not be able to deliver on time.
Fortunatly I ordered a cover from M-Edge as soon as I got my Cybook without a cover, otherwise I shourly would be the owner of a Cybook with a broken display by now.
So I wouldn't say Bookeen has a good custumer support, if they can't even send a simple e-Mail to inform about yet another delay in their deliveries.
Striking Claw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2008, 04:51 PM   #3
adelheid
Zealot
adelheid began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Missing battery arrived this week. Before the end of the month, as promised.

Regards,
Adelheid
adelheid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:58 PM   #4
dcalder
Zealot
dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.dcalder knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-300/Kindle Keyboard/iPad Mini
My missing battery arrived as well (either yesterday or today; I didn't check my PO box yesterday so it may have been there then). I believe that what they originally stated was that it would ship in late January, not arrive. Since they did use an express postal method, I'd expect that anything that was shipped this week would probably arrive by the end of next week, at least in major population centers.
dcalder is offline   Reply With Quote