Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 01-19-2012, 05:00 AM   #1
hilaryfrompa
Member Retired
hilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-books

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Youtube Playlist Glitch (Not Malfunction) on PE

I upgraded to Golden Allmine yesterday and was trying to create a playlist on the PE. Normally, you can click (or tap) on "Add" to move a video into a Playlist. The mobile version on PE wouldn't allow this; the keyboard never loaded after a tap on "Add" led to an editable dropdown menu that would allow me neither to dropdown (to choose "Playlist") nor to edit the location I wanted to add a video to. A keyboard box appeared, but no keyboard.

This is such a minor thing that it's trivial. However, if anyone knows ways you can fix it, I'd appreciate hearing on this forum. Thank you.
hilaryfrompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:30 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi Hilary!

Did you try hitting the Menu button? That is supposed to bring up a keyboard. You might have to hold it down for a bit. I forget.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2012, 07:37 AM   #3
hilaryfrompa
Member Retired
hilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-books

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
I'll give it a try. It's a pain to have to use a PC or laptop to add stuff, and then switch back.
hilaryfrompa is offline   Reply With Quote