Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
BrandalynGill
Author of "LIfe"
BrandalynGill began at the beginning.

Device: none
"Life" : A Collection of Short Stories and Poems by Brandalyn Gill

Check out my book, "Life", my collection of contemporary fiction short stories and poems. A book to make you think, a book to bring us together, a book to refer to again and again.... :
Illumination Literary

MY NAME IS is Brandalyn Gill and I am an 18 year old author from Houston, Texas. I have recently started my own publishing company called Illumination Literary Publishing and my first book titled "Life", a collection of contemporary fiction short stories and poems, which was published on December 12 of 2010. It is now available for $14.95 on my company website: Illumination Literary (Excerpts are available here )
On Amazon: Amazon.com: life by brandalyn gill

And Create Space E Store: www. createspace.com

Coming Soon audio book and e book to Kindle, I Tunes, CD Baby, Rhapsody, and Smashwords !!!
When I was 9 years old, i developed the gift of writing and promised myself that I would be published by 18; this year is my year and I will stop at nothing to see my name in lights. I just wanted to give everyone a chance to see just what can happen when you shoot for the stars and never give up and be the support and motivation they need to get there...

Don't forget to check out my encouraging youtube channel "My Journey to Stardom" and blog every week: www.youtube.com/brandalyngill and www.brandalyngill.blogspot.com
BrandalynGill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brandalyn, gill, life