Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
Glen Krisch
Glen Krisch began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The Nightmare Within now just $.99!

My novel, The Nightmare Within, is now available from Amazon and Smashwords.

Maury has the power to pull dreams into the waking world. From a boy named Kevin, he removes a nightmare dubbed Mr. Freakshow. Mr. Freakshow knows the rules that govern his existence: a dream becomes immortal by killing its dreamer. On the eve of his unveiling to the world, the nightmare escapes, seeking his immortality. Will Kevin survive his nightmare?

"Glen Krisch writes with sheer force and raw power–a welcome entry to the horror ranks."
-Scott Nicholson, The Red Church

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-11-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Glen Krisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Glen. I've already got this on my list of books to read in 2011. Looking forward to it.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:16 PM   #3
Glen Krisch

Very cool! I look forward to hearing what you think.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
Glen Krisch

Limited time only! Free copies to reviewers!

To generate some buzz for The Nightmare Within, I'm "gifting" a limited number of Kindle copies to fans of supernatural horror. All I ask for in return is an honest review posted to Amazon, Goodreads and anywhere else you post reviews (preferably within a month). Send me a private message with your email address and I'll gift you a copy. Thanks!
Old 01-06-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
Glen Krisch

Last night The Nightmare Within cracked the Amazon Top 100 Horror/Occult titles, peaking at #92.

And at $.99, why not take a chance?

I’m very happy about this considering it hasn’t received any Amazon reviews yet. I’m confident that once people start reading the novel they won’t be able to put it down. And once that happens, the reviews will follow. Word of mouth is my friend right now. Without strong name recognition (after all, who am I?), having a strong story with compelling characters (plus the all important word of mouth), is the only way I’ll find success with this little ebook experiment of mine. Thanks to everyone who has taken a chance on my book!

Last edited by Glen Krisch; 01-12-2011 at 06:28 AM.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #6
Glen Krisch

E-book sale ending Tuesday (1-11-11)

Thought I'd let everyone know that my novel, The Nightmare Within, is still on sale for just $.99 through Tuesday. Have a look. Read a few sample pages (at Smashwords). It's a lot of fun!

"Maury has the power to pull dreams into the waking world. From a boy named Kevin, he removes a nightmare dubbed Mr. Freakshow. Mr. Freakshow knows the rules that govern his existence: a dream becomes immortal by killing its dreamer. On the eve of his unveiling to the world, the nightmare escapes, seeking his immortality. Will Kevin survive his nightmare?"

Last edited by Glen Krisch; 01-12-2011 at 06:28 AM.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:40 PM   #7
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm getting to the finish Glen - about 80% - may well finish tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Really enjoying it. Buy it people!

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #8
Glen Krisch

I've decided the keep The Nightmare Within priced at the very affordable price of $.99 for the time being. I'm interested in building a readership, and at $.99, I'm practically giving it away. Reviews are strong so far. Come have a look!
Old 05-05-2011, 07:41 PM   #9
Glen Krisch

New Interview and giveaway!

I was just interviewed by Christopher Bunn at his blog, Scribbles and Tunes. Christopher is a great interviewer, and if you’re a reader/writer and you love interviews, check out his site–it’s the goods.
http://christopherbunn.com/?page_id=684
And if you reach the end of the interview and you’re not totally bored, you might want to follow up on the simple instructions to receive a brand-spanking new ebook copy of The Nightmare Within. These free digital copies are in mint-condition, their pixilated edges unmarred by a single water stain or yellowed with age. Spread the word. Let the message spread like a medieval plague.