Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-01-2009, 09:00 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
My own version of 1 Apr

Now let's just sit back and watch the heads explode...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:25 AM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2009, 09:58 AM   #3
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Double

Surely you can't mean that unicorns are a joke. They're not a joke. They're real. My mom told me they were aboard the Ark in the Great Flood mentioned in the Bible (or was that the old Burl Ives song?) No, actually I think they missed the boat and now they're extinct.

Who's head is gonna explode? I'm not stickin' around for that mess.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #4
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Head explosion from cutieness overload??
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
""All of the beasts obeyed Noah when he admitted them into the ark. All
but the unicorn. Confident of his strength he boasted 'I shall swim!'.
For fourty days and fourty nights the rains poured down and the oceans
boiled as in a pot and all the heights were flooded. The birds of the air
clung onto the ark and when the ark pitched they were all engulfed. But
the unicorn kept on swimming. When, however, the birds emerged again they
perched on his horn and he went under -- and that's why there are no more
unicorns now.'""(ukranian folk tale)

Now that makes as much sense as a lot of the stuff we're being told today......I'm just sayin'.........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2009, 10:04 AM   #6
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Zelda can explain why heads are going to explode.

Right after she tells you what reading device she has.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:09 AM   #7
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
When, however, the birds emerged again they
perched on his horn...
Old 04-01-2009, 10:13 AM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I sure would like to have that as my next avatar. It's so so so cute!

Here's something else cute: Today is Tim's and my 20th anniversary. April Fools Day seems much more appropriate than Valentine's Day to be married. It was a fun wedding, lots of little jokes such as the funny bride&groom cake topper, etc,. but I got overruled by my mom, Tim, and pretty much anyone I mentioned it to that I wanted to put whoopee cushions under some of the chair seats.

We are still on our honeymoon!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:20 AM   #9
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post

Here's something else cute: Today is Tim's and my 20th anniversary. April Fools Day seems much more appropriate than Valentine's Day to be married. It was a fun wedding, lots of little jokes such as the funny bride&groom cake topper, etc,. but I got overruled by my mom, Tim, and pretty much anyone I mentioned it to that I wanted to put whoopee cushions under some of the chair seats.

That's a good way to start your lives together Happy anniversary!!!!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:20 AM   #10
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Oh, it comes to that, does it? It always comes to that, doesn't it?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:21 AM   #11
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Zelda can explain why heads are going to explode.

Right after she tells you what reading device she has.
What, Zelda has a new reading device?
Old 04-01-2009, 10:29 AM   #12
pshrynk

Okay, that didn't work. Take THIS!

Old 04-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #13
Sparrow
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Oh, it comes to that, does it? It always comes to that, doesn't it?
Well, yes - 'perch' - April's fish (poisson d'avril ), obviously .

What d'ya think I meant.

And Happy Anniversary to DixieGal - I hope you both have a terrific day!
Old 04-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Okay, that didn't work. Take THIS!

Llamas? They're a bit odd looking, don't you think?
Old 04-01-2009, 10:49 AM   #15
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post

Happy Anniversary DG and Tim. Name:  teddy_bears_true_friendship.gif
Views: 284
Size:  13.5 KB Talk about milestones . . .
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote