Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-31-2009, 03:53 AM   #1
Himitsu Seixi
Himitsu Seixi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Post Best E-Book Manager

Hello!

I bought recently my PRS-700 and I'm fascinated.
But I have some free books inf pdf and doc that I copy to my device an the name and the title get not the file I renamed, but the file info inside the document (I know this is the correct), but the question is:

"Have some e-book manager that change the file info and organize the books?"

I get the calibre, but only organize into the program, and when I transfer to my device, the copy still the same then copy with explorer.

To edit the pdf info I use The A-PDF Info but i need select each file and change.

Somebody have a suggest?

Himitsu Seixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:34 AM   #2
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Try BeCyPDFMetaEdit, which does have a free batch/command-line option to let you change via a script?
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
e-book, manager