Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 01-18-2011, 07:47 AM   #46
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Smartypants:

The post #36 is very small. This can't be the entire firmware?

Do I just drop this into some folder somewhere on the PocketPro?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #47
SmartyPants
Zealot
SmartyPants began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW
hey Don,
i think you might be right, and my attachment in post 36 is Coolreader plugin only. Yes, the idea is the file should be copied to some folder in PP.

if you are not very familiar with the whole firmware tweaking procedure maybe you better not use it... i purely relayed the info from the e-book forum for those that know exactly what to do with those files (which i personally dont).

If i have time, i will read on the e-book forum regarding the latest firmware if see if i can find any instructions in english.

ps have you tried downloading the file from my post #31 again? This is definitely the entire firmware.

Last edited by SmartyPants; 01-18-2011 at 08:09 PM.
SmartyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:57 AM   #48
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'll try again later this morning, as that version of Lbook is a litte bit newer than my Lbook version.

Another question: I'd like to add a font to the PP - Liberation Serif. I've checked around and can't seem to find a way to add this ttf font to the PP. EDIT: I figured out how to add fonts; I had forgotten to add ttf as a file extent.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-19-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote