Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
flyash
Groupie
flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ebook created from news feed - chapter 1 is off on Nook

When I fetch news using Calibre, the resulting ebook in my Nook functions properly except for chapter 1 - when selecting chapter 1, I am taken to the first page of the ebook, and have to manually page past the cover page, and TOC to get to the first article in the ebook. All other chapter selections take me to the correct article.

Also, this worked find on my Sony, and no changes were made to the feeds when switching to the Nook. Only change made was running Calibre's welcome wizard to change the device to the Nook.
flyash is offline   Reply With Quote