Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-16-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
Rootman
Groupie
Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Android & FBReader
Questio: Totla number of books on device

i just got my Kindle and uploaded all my books I've been collecting over the years to it. can see the total number of books on the LIBRARY indicator bit don't see one on the DEVICE indicator. This would be handy as a quick check to make sure that the numbers match to make sure their synced - as far a number of documents are concerned.

Can this be made a feature?
Rootman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:20 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I prefer to display available space as that is usually more useful. You ca check the number of books by just scrolling to the bottom of the list (the entries are numbered)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert