Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
aalia_12
aalia_12 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Nobel winner J.M.G Le Clézio.

I been looking all over for ebooks by today’s nobel literature prize winner J.M.G Le Clézio, and it seems that there are some books available but only as pdfs in French.

Does anybody know if translations to English (or any of the Scandinavian languages) is avaialbe?

aalia_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You can buy one from Amazon US., which is exactly what I have done.

There are 2 or 3 others from Amazon UK that I desperately desire.

Since I am a U.S. citizen, I have no way of getting those from Amazon UK without going through hoops and body contortions.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert