Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
Minglewood
Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Glow
Gomadic Rapid Wall Charger

Has anyone used this charger in place of the standard Sony charger for the PRS600 or the oft-mentioned PSP charger?
Minglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I had nothing but trouble with my PRS-505, Minglewood, until I got the Gomadic charger with its international adaptors seven or eight months ago. Never the glimmer of a glitch since. I'd very highly recommend it. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2010, 01:51 PM   #3
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
I use it the charge my PRS-300 and it works great.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
Minglewood
Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Minglewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Glow
Thank you for your quick replies. They are most helpful and appreciated.
Minglewood is offline   Reply With Quote