Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-22-2009, 06:31 AM   #1
Himitsu Seixi
Himitsu Seixi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Post A newbie waiting a new "toy".

Hello,

I'm a newbie who have a lot of book (papers) and like to carry a minimum 2 book in the bag. A few days I see a review about the kindle and unfortunately don't send to Japan! In the amazon I found the dragonbone who help me to find a good book reade, find a way to delivery to Japan and introduce me to this site.
Now I waiting to receive my equipment.

To dragonbone my really thank you.
Himitsu Seixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:00 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Himitsu and welcome to MobileRead. You are going to really like your Sony 700. Very nice of dragonbone to help out. We're all addicts here on the Forum and there is nothing we like better than luring more addicts in. Enjoy
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Himitsu Seixi

Ask Dragonbone about using Calibre and the Sony Library... or look here..

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...e+sony+library

Have fun with your new Reader
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Himitsu Seixi
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
dragonbone
must love dogs
dragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheesedragonbone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone 32GB 3GS, iPad 64GB WiFi
Hey Himustsu! Thanks for the kind words and welcome to MobileRead Forums!
Congratulations on ordering your Sony PRS-700! You are so lucky to have bought it now, because the price has just dropped $50 a few days ago!
dragonbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2009, 12:30 AM   #6
Himitsu Seixi
Himitsu Seixi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Thank you all for reception
Himitsu Seixi is offline   Reply With Quote