Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
pthwaite
Fanatic
pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: DR1000S Sony PRS505 iPad iPhone
Scribble Companion Software

I have found out why my Merge was not working in the companion software. I've also advised iRex.

For anyone who may be in a similar position, I thought I'd let you know how to fix it.

iRex assumes all your documents are in the Documents Folder. If they are not, strange things can occur.

If you create a folder on the Desktop & put files in said folder, although you can scribble away quite happily on the DR, the Companion Software will Not see it and hence not allow a Merge to occur. Other issues can occur as well.

Hence at present, ensure all User Folders & Files are be in the Documents folder.
pthwaite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
Documents as in my sd card root or a folder documents in the root directory?
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
Documents as in my sd card root or a folder documents in the root directory?
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
The root folder on your SD card. But it will appear inside the Documents -on the DR1000-.
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote