Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-23-2011, 12:00 PM   #16
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
I've redeemed the WebScription and Canuk_in_Japan should have the code by now. Thanks pdurrant
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #17
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
While true, I'm reluctant to use the gift certificate chain in this way. Baen give away an enormous number of free books one way or another. I'd rather respect the intention of this offer (to introduce new people to webscription.net) rather than do clever manoeuvres to get around the limitations imposed.
Fair enough.

I actually agree that Baen do such a good job of catering to consumers, it doesn't feel right to try to 'cheat' them (in a sense).

No worries.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2011, 03:46 PM   #18
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlever View Post
I'm game. I know nothing about this webscription deal either. I have some books from the Baen free library. Does that mean I have an account?
No, you'd only have an account if you'd bought from Baen. The Free Library doesn't count as far as I know. I've added you to the end of the list.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #19
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I've redeemed the WebScription and Canuk_in_Japan should have the code by now. Thanks pdurrant
Excellent. Thanks for keeping us informed.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #20
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Ohh, haven't tried this yet, though I've seen a few of the earlier threads. Some of these sound interesting so put my name on the list if you please, thanks.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2011, 10:38 PM   #21
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
No, you'd only have an account if you'd bought from Baen. The Free Library doesn't count as far as I know. I've added you to the end of the list.
Thanks! PM sent to Andreiutta.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:21 PM   #22
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
I've redeemed it and the offer is now on to Andreiutta!
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:59 AM   #23
Andreiuta
Zealot
Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andreiuta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
The code was passed to speedlever. Thanks again, everyone involved!
Andreiuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:22 AM   #24
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcecreamLtDan View Post
Ohh, haven't tried this yet, though I've seen a few of the earlier threads. Some of these sound interesting so put my name on the list if you please, thanks.
OK, you're on the list. Send your email address to speedlever. They should already have their gift code from Andreita, so hopefully you'll get your gift code shortly after you send along your email address.

Could you wait a couple of days before redeeming the code, to see if anyone else wants to join in? Thanks.

Thanks to Canuck_in_Japan and Andreiuta for letting us know how far the chain has progressed.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #25
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
I have the code from Andreiuta but was alerted to the fact that you need the next person's email address before redeeming the gift certificate. Fortunately, the GC is good for one year. (so just don't forget to redeem it!)
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:30 AM   #26
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlever View Post
I have the code from Andreiuta but was alerted to the fact that you need the next person's email address before redeeming the gift certificate. Fortunately, the GC is good for one year. (so just don't forget to redeem it!)
I'm glad to hear you have the code safely. Hopefully IcecreamLtDan will send you an email address shortly.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:39 AM   #27
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Wow! Please can I get in line too...

My paper Crusade is rather tired-looking...

Last edited by travger; 04-24-2011 at 07:42 AM.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #28
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
Wow! Please can I get in line too...

My paper Crusade is rather tired-looking...
You're on the list (first post updated). Please send your email address to IcecreamLtDan.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #29
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
I sent my email address to speedlever
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #30
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcecreamLtDan View Post
I sent my email address to speedlever
Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully you'll receive the code shortly. Please wait to get travger's email address before redeeming the code.